- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Unitary Rooftop System - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Unitary Rooftop System offers EER of 11 or higher. IntelliPak I system, in configurations from 20 tons to 130 tons, is a packaged rooftop unit equipped with integrated, factory-installed system controls and direct pre-configured digital unit control module. Belt-free design prevents particles from building up in the filter.
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation