Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Unit Heater - Modine Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Unit Heater operates at 93 percent efficiency, in models ranging from 135,000 to 310,000 Btu/h. The Effinity 93 gas-fired heater (Model PTC) features a high-grade stainless steel secondary heat exchanger designed to withstand acidic condensate. It can be vented as either a two-pipe or concentric vent system with either 3-inch or 4-inch PVC vent piping.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation