Ultra Low Nox Burner Featured on Noritz NC1991-DVC Boiler - Noritz - Facility Management Product Release
With a BTU input range from 16,000 up to 199,900 BTU per hour, the Noritz NC1991-DVC has a maximum flow rate capacity of up to 9.8 GPM. As part of Noritz America’ s line of ProTough products for indoor (-DVC) installations, the design features an ultra Low Nox Burner, below 20 ppm or 14 ng/joule; and is SCAQMD Compliant. The heat exchanger manufactured with commercial grade copper, 25 percent thicker piping than standard models. Noritz concentric venting is rated for zero clearance while requiring only one wall penetration.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation