- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
UVC Retrofit Kits - Sterile-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
UVC kits provide a practical, effective alternative for IAQ and mold control. UVC retrofit kits may be installed opposite cooling coils in PTAC units, fan coil systems, unit ventilators and similar systems. UVC energy destroys mold, viruses and bacteria for enhanced IAQ, and keeps coils clean for more energy-efficient operation.
Kits incorporate all components needed to retrofit a fan coil, PTAC or unit ventilator with UVC. The space-saving snap-in design fits all major brands for PTAC units. One kit is required for each unit.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts