UVC Emitter - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation systems installed in air conditioning units are designed to destroy mold and bacteria implicated in allergies and disease, and to reduce operating costs and improve equipment performance by eradicating biofilm that impedes air flow. The UVC emitters (lamps) have a 12-month service life. Systems feature solid state electronic power supply, stainless steel housings with high spectral aluminum reflectors, and thick-wall quartz tubes.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation