- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
UPS - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
The Pulsar M uninterruptible power supplies from Eaton Corp. is an on-line double-conversion UPS with a multi-position, hot-swappable power distribution unit. The 2200 and 3000 VA models feature multiple form factors and a choice of depth sizes to accommodate a variety of rack enclosures.
For applications requiring several hours of backup during a power outage, the units feature scalable runtimes and, with the 3000VA XL model, can accommodate up to 12 external battery banks.
- 8 Ways Data Centers Can Improve Energy Efficiency
- How to Prevent Data Center Downtime
- How Military Veterans Can Solve the Data Center Talent Shortage
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs