- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
UPS - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
The Pulsar M uninterruptible power supplies from Eaton Corp. is an on-line double-conversion UPS with a multi-position, hot-swappable power distribution unit. The 2200 and 3000 VA models feature multiple form factors and a choice of depth sizes to accommodate a variety of rack enclosures.
For applications requiring several hours of backup during a power outage, the units feature scalable runtimes and, with the 3000VA XL model, can accommodate up to 12 external battery banks.
- Data Centers: No Time for Downtime
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs