UPS - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
The Powerware 9395 uninterruptible power system is a 825 kVA unit with greater than 94 percent efficiency. The unit uses a scalable architecture that is adaptable to changing power requirements. The UPS is designed to be field upgradeable by adding additional modules to achieve N+1 redundancy or to provide additional capacity. The Powerware 9395 provides this scalability via patented Hot Sync technology.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs