UPS - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
A 825 kVA Powerware 9395 uninterruptible power system (UPS) has greater than 94 percent efficiency across a wide load range while providing simple and cost-saving scalability. The unit is designed to be field upgradeable by adding additional modules to achieve N+1 redundancy or to provide additional capacity.
- How to Manage Critical Data Spaces
- Don't Overlook These Critical Data Spaces in Your Facilities
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs