UPS - Liebert Global Services - Facility Management Product Release
The NXL UPS platform from Liebert is designed for medium and large data centers. They are designed to support present and future computer loads with up to a 0.95 leading power factor without derating.
First models of this on-line double-conversion UPS are available in 250 kVA, 300 kVA and 400 kVA ratings. The units use color touch screen controls, ActiveStar Digital Signal Processor (DSP) controls, and a compact cabinet design that requires less floor space.
- How to Manage Critical Data Spaces
- Don't Overlook These Critical Data Spaces in Your Facilities
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs