- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
UPS - Liebert Global Services - Facility Management Product Release
The NXL UPS platform from Liebert is designed for medium and large data centers. They are designed to support present and future computer loads with up to a 0.95 leading power factor without derating.
First models of this on-line double-conversion UPS are available in 250 kVA, 300 kVA and 400 kVA ratings. The units use color touch screen controls, ActiveStar Digital Signal Processor (DSP) controls, and a compact cabinet design that requires less floor space.
- How to Design, Build, and Operate Greener Data Centers
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- 8 Ways Data Centers Can Improve Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 90 Percent of FMs Report Data Center Outage During Last Year: Survey
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers