Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor - Raycap Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The RayVoss is stand-alone surge protection system that protects a facility from all sources of transient over-voltage, reducing the downtime and maintenance of expensive and revenue generating electronic equipment. The system integrates Strikesorb SPD modules into a heavy-duty enclosure and meets the requirements of the IEC 61643-1 and UL 1449 2nd Edition safety standards without resorting to internal fuses or thermal disconnection mechanism.
Available in single-phase, split-phase, three-phase wye and three-phase delta configurations, the systems can be installed directly to the internal bus bars eliminating the voltage drop across a fuse. This also provides lower clamping voltages, elimination of voltage surge when a fuse opens, lower maintenance and no parts to replace. Operating voltages include 120, 240, 120/208Y, 240/415Y, 277/480Y, 347/600Y, 240D and 480D.
- Overcoming the Tension Between Data Centers FMs and IT
- Tips for Improving Worker Safety During Data Center Construction
- Bringing More Women Into the Data Center FM Field
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs