Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Transformer Oil Coolers - Unifin International - Facility Management Product Release
Unifin’s ForZair line of Transformer Oil Coolers are designed for new transformers and for replacing existing installations that are overheating, requiring additional heat removal for higher capacities.
The coolers are available in forced oil-to-forced air, natural convection oil-to-water and forced oil-to-water models, in both 50 and 60 Hz versions. The coolers feature aluminum extruded fin-tubes for optimal heat transfer efficiency. Using an advanced oil flushing system, the company achieves the highest ISO standards for cleanliness in the transformer industry. A hinged fan panel design allows users to open the cooler and pressure-wash the fin surface, thereby maintaining maximum performance of both the cooler and transformer.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation