- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Transformer Oil Coolers - Unifin International - Facility Management Product Release
Unifin’s ForZair line of Transformer Oil Coolers are designed for new transformers and for replacing existing installations that are overheating, requiring additional heat removal for higher capacities.
The coolers are available in forced oil-to-forced air, natural convection oil-to-water and forced oil-to-water models, in both 50 and 60 Hz versions. The coolers feature aluminum extruded fin-tubes for optimal heat transfer efficiency. Using an advanced oil flushing system, the company achieves the highest ISO standards for cleanliness in the transformer industry. A hinged fan panel design allows users to open the cooler and pressure-wash the fin surface, thereby maintaining maximum performance of both the cooler and transformer.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation