- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Head Gardener »
Training program - Applied Industrial Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The Motors & Drives Fundamentals course offers the fundamentals of alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) motor theory, including single- and three-phase induction motors, synchronous motors, magnetic motor starters, controller fundamentals, reduced voltage starters, DC controllers, and variable-frequency drives. Lectures and lab demonstrations use actual motor controls and teach the fundamentals of troubleshooting faults. After completing this course, participants will be able to describe the operation of AC and DC motors and drives, as well as identify main faults and troubleshoot motors and variable-speed drives.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation