Toilet - Kohler - Facility Management Product Release
The Highline Classic Comfort Height 1.0 gpf toilet combines the force of gravity with a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing for optimal performance while preserving water. The Highline toilet exceeds MaP Premium requirements for solid waste removal in a single flush, removing over two pounds of waste – four times more removal power than the average person requires. Noise-mapping and frequency analysis ensures quiet performance of the pressure assist flushing system, while the elongated bowl's large water surface (10-by-12 inch) helps keep the bowl clean and reduces odors.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms