Thermostat - ICM Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
SimpleComfort® SC700 series of fan coil thermostats are designed for high voltage fan coil and baseboard applications. Each of the four UL-listed, non-programmable models in the SC700 series support either 24 or 115-277 VAC, three-speed fan, four-pipe heating/cooling applications with precise comfort controls accurate to +/- 1 degree. The two SC700V models feature auto-changeover and the two SC710V models are manual changeover. All models feature an easy-to-use, mechanical slide-bar temperature adjustment and support remote room-temperature sensing.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation