- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Thermoplastic Membrane Stays Flexible in Low Temperatures - Garland - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s KEE-Stone FB 60 fleece-backed thermoplastic membrane is formulated using the highest grade DuPont HP Elvaloy Ketone Ethylene Ester (KEE) to provide superior resistance to UV degradation and heat while retaining low-temperature flexibility. In accelerated weather tests, the product showed no signs of cracking or cratering even at 100 times magnification, which is 10 times more than the ASTM 6745 standard requires. Containing the KEE formulation throughout the entire sheet, the membrane is reinforced with a polymer-coated, high-performance scrim. The design allows the KEE compound above and below the scrim to fuse together, providing exceptional puncture, tear, and tensile strength.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems