- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Temperature/Humidity Monitoring - Dickson - Facility Management Product Release
The TH800 temperature and humidity chart recorders are designed for short term monitoring of retail operations' hot spots and other areas where variations in temperature and humidity cause problems. The chart recorders operate with four AA batteries and are easily moved from place to place.
The units have 8-inch charts with 43 percent more readable area than 6-inch chart alternatives. The units feature selectable temperature ranges from 0 to 50 degrees C (32 to 120 degrees F) and user selectable 24-hour or 7-day recording times. Digital humidity sensor has accuracy of 2 percent from 0 to 60 percent and 3 percent from 60 to 95. Recordable dew point range is 0 to 50 degrees C (32 to 122 degrees F).
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts