Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Temperature Sensor - Wireless Sensors (SensiNet) - Facility Management Product Release
Rack Sentry temperature sensor can be daisy chained in groups of up to three and wirelessly report at up to 700 feet outside and 230 feet inside. Uses an IEEE 802.15.4-compliant radio and is powered by C batteries. Battery life of up to three years at two-minute reporting intervals, according to the company.
- Overcoming the Tension Between Data Centers FMs and IT
- Tips for Improving Worker Safety During Data Center Construction
- Bringing More Women Into the Data Center FM Field
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs