Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Temperature Control - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Comfort Sensor combines multiple-sensing and zone-damper control options. Its primary function is as a zone-temperature sensor for use with Lennox L Connection Network building automation system. It also can be for stand-alone applications that do not require a complete building automation system. There are several versions available that combine relative humidity and carbon dioxide sensing options with temperature sensing.
Zone-damper or terminal-box control is optional in the same device for zoning applications. This modular approach to sensing and zone control reduces installation labor and improves aesthetics by minimizing the number of devices on the wall.
An intuitive LCD interface is available for adjusting temperature setpoints and viewing zone information. The user-friendly interface allows occupants to adjust temperature setpoints within a range that's been specified by a manager.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability