- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Tankless Water Heater - Noritz America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The NCC1991 condensing unit delivers a thermal efficiency of 94 percent, with an input range of 16,000-199,900 Btu, enabling it to meet the hot-water needs of a variety of commercial projects. Using a special Quick Connect cable, two NCC1991-DV units can couple to provide an input of nearly 400,000 Btu, with a turndown ratio of more than 36 to 1. This feature makes the NCC1991 ideal for applications where hot water demand can vary substantially over the course of a day or throughout the year. The unit also includes a commercial-grade heat exchanger that delivers enhanced performance and longevity.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation