- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Head Gardener »
Tankless Rack System - Rinnai America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The system is designed to make the installation of multi-unit condensing tankless water heaters easier. The system is available in freestanding or wall-mounted options for indoor or outdoor applications and can be shipped fully assembled, including gas and water manifolds, to any location in the country. Individual racks can hold between two and six 199,000-Btu condensing units, which have an energy factor of 0.95. For larger tankless systems, multiple racks can be banked to give commercial customers up to 25 units and nearly five million Btus of input capacity. The freestanding version of the fully assembled system fits through a standard 32-inch doorway, even with attached water heaters.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation