- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Building Assistant »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Custodial Assistant »
Sustainability Warranty - DuPont Fire Extinguishants - Facility Management Product Release
Fike and DuPont now offer a sustainability warranty for Fike fire suppression systems with DuPontTM FE227TM or FE-25TM (also known as Fike Ecaro-25TM) hydrofluorocarbon clean agent fire extinguishants. The warranty assures that if either agent is restricted from use for fire suppression within 20 years of purchase due to regulatory measures designed to address issues of global warming potential, DuPont and Fike will replace the agent with alternatives that are fully compliant or refund the purchase price of the agent.
Both FE-227TM and FE-25TM have zero ozone-depletion potential. The warranty also guarantees that these agents will not cause internal corrosion of containers, leave residue that can cause equipment malfunctions, or react with water, ensuring their compatibility with water-based fire protection systems.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How Managers Can Prepare for Wildfire Season
- What You Need to Know About Fire Barrier Inspections
- What You Need to Know About Fire Door Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA