Storage Tank - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The Rheem-Ruud ST100 features a smooth, flat top reinforced with an internal cross beam, allowing the surface to act as a support for a boiler mounted on top of the unit. Technicians can stack two units adjacent to a boiler, doubling capacity without requiring more floor space. Two inches of rigid polyurethane foam insulation slow heat loss through the tank walls, helping reduce operating costs. Two-inch openings for circulating lines and the hot-water outlet are positioned on either side of the unit to enhance installation flexibility.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation