Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Storage Sprinkler - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Tyco Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR)-22 pendent sprinklers in the Tyco line of storage sprinklers can be installed in storage facilities with a ceiling height up to 45 feet and a storage arrangement up to 40 feet without requiring in-rack sprinklers. The system can also be installed with a maximum deflector-to-ceiling distance of 18 inches, resulting in a reduction of product and installation costs, as well as increased storage space due to higher roof/rack heights. Facility owners gain additional flexibility with stock configurations and eliminate costly in-rack sprinkler service, repair and maintenance.
Model ESFR-22 sprinklers are primarily used for ceiling-only sprinkler protection of, but not limited to, the following storage applications:
• Most encapsulated or non-encapsulated common materials, including cartoned, unexpanded plastics
• Uncartoned (exposed) expanded plastics
• Some storage arrangements of rubber tires, roll paper, flammable liquids, and aerosols
The ESFR-22 meets National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and FM Global (FM Approvals) installation standards that must be used to properly design an automatic sprinkler system utilizing ESFR Sprinklers.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: Will Equipment Work as Designed?
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: How Will Occupants React?
- Federal Requirements Tie Reimbursements To Life Safety Compliance
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA