- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
Stage Lighting Control Console - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 8700 Series is a lighting control console from Leviton that provides management and control of all aspects of entertainment lighting design and production. Each model supports 20,000 nine-part cues with jumps, loops, follows, split times and more. Definable buttons, keyboards, encoders, and a touch screen provide expanded attribute control. Automated device positions are modified with a trackball. A wide variety of inputs and outputs support all traditional protocols including video and audio equipment.
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- What Role Do FMs Have in Teaching Students about Healthy Practices?
- School District Juggles Construction Projects During the Pandemic
- Pandemic Protocol: Build Partnerships to Keep Green Schools Green, Students Safe
- 2016 FMDAA Finalists Announced
- Artificial Intelligence Making Its Mark In School Security
- Asbestos Shuts Fourth Philly School