Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Solid-state Voltage Regulator - Falcon Electric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solid-state Voltage Regulator’s active electronic design regenerates clean, regulated power, for protection against generator frequency shifts, surges, sags and extended brownouts. The SVR Pro 1.5kVA, 2.2kVA and 3kVA units provide an AC sinewave output with ± 2 percent voltage regulation. Features an input voltage window from 80 to 138Vac.
- Overcoming the Tension Between Data Centers FMs and IT
- Tips for Improving Worker Safety During Data Center Construction
- Bringing More Women Into the Data Center FM Field
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs