- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Solar Thermal Storage Tank - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Thermal-Stor™ is designed for solar thermal and ground-source applications, with an emphasis on hydronic space heating. It operates as a storage tank and hydronic buffer tank while occupying the space of one unit. The tank uses the natural buoyancy of heated water to layer temperatures in the tank, maximizing heat-transfer capability of the renewable-energy source and hydronic space-heating system. Connections on the side of the tank allow for a space-heating system to integrate with the renewable-energy system. The tank is available in nine models with 125- to 900-gallon capacities.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation