- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Solar Thermal Storage Tank - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Thermal-Stor™ is designed for solar thermal and ground-source applications, with an emphasis on hydronic space heating. It operates as a storage tank and hydronic buffer tank while occupying the space of one unit. The tank uses the natural buoyancy of heated water to layer temperatures in the tank, maximizing heat-transfer capability of the renewable-energy source and hydronic space-heating system. Connections on the side of the tank allow for a space-heating system to integrate with the renewable-energy system. The tank is available in nine models with 125- to 900-gallon capacities.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation