Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Solar Thermal Storage Tank - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Thermal-Stor™ is designed for solar thermal and ground-source applications, with an emphasis on hydronic space heating. It operates as a storage tank and hydronic buffer tank while occupying the space of one unit. The tank uses the natural buoyancy of heated water to layer temperatures in the tank, maximizing heat-transfer capability of the renewable-energy source and hydronic space-heating system. Connections on the side of the tank allow for a space-heating system to integrate with the renewable-energy system. The tank is available in nine models with 125- to 900-gallon capacities.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation