Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Solar Thermal Storage Tank - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Thermal-Stor™ is designed for solar thermal and ground-source applications, with an emphasis on hydronic space heating. It operates as a storage tank and hydronic buffer tank while occupying the space of one unit. The tank uses the natural buoyancy of heated water to layer temperatures in the tank, maximizing heat-transfer capability of the renewable-energy source and hydronic space-heating system. Connections on the side of the tank allow for a space-heating system to integrate with the renewable-energy system. The tank is available in nine models with 125- to 900-gallon capacities.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability