Solar Collector - Enerconcept Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Lubi wall-mounted collector produces up to 80.7 percent peak heating efficiencies, the highest efficiency ever recorded for any solar air technology, according to Canadian Standards Association certification tests. It can produce temperature increases of up to 81F (45C) above ambient outdoor temperatures. Maximum outputs are 254-BTU/h/ft2 (800-watts/m2).
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation