- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director of Facilities »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Solar Collector - Enerconcept Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Lubi wall-mounted collector produces up to 80.7 percent peak heating efficiencies, the highest efficiency ever recorded for any solar air technology, according to Canadian Standards Association certification tests. It can produce temperature increases of up to 81F (45C) above ambient outdoor temperatures. Maximum outputs are 254-BTU/h/ft2 (800-watts/m2).
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation