Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Software Simplifies Development of Bluetooth Low Energy Applications - LSR - Facility Management Product Release
LSR's new Serial-to-BLE software simplifies development of Bluetooth low energy (BLE) applications using LSR’s SaBLE-x Bluetooth Smart module, enabling design engineers to incorporate Bluetooth capabilities into products quicker and dramatically accelerate product development. Serial-to-BLE accelerates Bluetooth Smart development by providing a simple, comprehensive API library of commands for serial communication via UART between your design's host microcontroller and the SaBLE-x module.
By providing a dynamic library of JSON-based human-readable command sets that users can modify and add to, as well as the source C code for both the MCU and RF module firmware, even developers with minimal experience with Bluetooth Smart can quickly implement Bluetooth for a product with a microcontroller already on board. LSR’s Serial-to-BLE solution also features PC-as-Host testing and scripting tools, which means a developer can evaluate and test communications with the PC playing the role of host to the module, saving significant upfront time coding firmware for their system’s MCU.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs