Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Electrician »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
Software Links Capital Planning, Maintenance Management Systems - Accruent - Facility Management Product Release
AssetConnect is designed to bring the strategic and operational sides of managing facilities together, allowing greater visibility to make better-informed investment decisions. The solution seamlessly integrates Accruent’s purpose-built computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and its industry-leading capital planning solution, VFA Facility.
“AssetConnect brings to life the vision of integrating capital planning and maintenance management beyond anything that is available in the market,” says Bill Olsen, vice president of engineering, Accruent. “What we’re announcing further extends the value of our acquisition of VFA. It’s just the first of many solutions to come that leverage the synergies between our products and services.”
Organizations today are faced with a significant disconnect between how capital planning and facilities management departments invest in facilities. Accruent research has shown that many organizations see more than 5 percent of their annual capital budgets being invested in projects that don’t align with organizational objectives.
AssetConnect addresses this disconnect by enabling information to be shared between Accruent’s VFA Facility capital planning software and its cloud-based CMMS solutions, including FAMIS, 360Facility and TMS. It allows facilities managers and capital planners to more effectively collaborate in the maintenance and strategic planning of their facilities.
“Through a single, integrated solution, AssetConnect optimizes key components of the facilities management lifecycle,” Olsen said. “It unlocks the value stored in the different systems and streamlines the sharing of information, resulting in better communication and decision-making.”
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs