- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Software Analyzes Water Use in Large Properties - Banyan Water - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s blend of water management software and services track, analyze, optimize, and verify water use for large properties, including campuses, office buildings, and multifamily facilities. Banyan Water Intelligence tracks thousands of water-related data points, allowing facility managers to understand water use across a property like never before. The software can help detect hidden leaks, reduce outdoor water use, allow FMs to make informed decisions about water-saving investments, track historical water use, and budget and plan for water rate increases.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms