- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Software Allows Facility Managers to Link Management Systems Together - Reliable Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Reliable Controls’ RC-WebView 3 allows operators to view, edit, and override BACnet inputs, outputs, variables, schedules, and alarms, as well as graph and print trend and runtime logs using a modern browser. The powerful enterprise hub and scheduling features allow managers to link multiple independent systems together and push hierarchical schedules across multiple facilities.
RC-WebView incorporates the same graphic structure as RC- Studio and the MACH-ProWebTM graphical user interface, providing seamless integration to existing MACH-SystemTM projects. The Navigation Group feature further extends the graphical integration capabilities of the software, allowing URL links to connect with any third party, web-based interface.
Administrators will appreciate the powerful enterprise capabilities of RC-WebView and its flexible permission controls for managing user accounts and accessibility.
Designed to take full advantage of the latest web technologies and mobile platforms, RC-WebView is the ideal web solution for today’s progressive facility manager.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs