Software - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
LINK360™ software is a cloud-based platform that manages the visual information on and around equipment and machines. The program allows managers a 360-degree view on activities performed in their facilities to create, use, and update equipment visuals at either one location or across many locations. The software closes the loop on scalability and sustainability through the management of equipment visuals from any location that has access to the internet.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs