Software - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
The Aperture Suite, version 650, is data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software to control data center virtual sprawl by reconciling virtual processes and physical hosts to prevent infrastructure overloading and identify underutilized resources. The software also allows specific resources within the data center to be assigned to a particular department, organizational group or function to ensure support for critical services or enable more accurate charge backs.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs