- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
Software - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Manager is energy management and information system that integrates with building systems, and allows users to view and control energy use. Organizations can analyze data — including weather reports, market conditions and systems demand — to create a comprehensive picture of energy use patterns so they can lower total consumption and utility bills.
It is a component of Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI), a building-management system that boosts efficiency and reduces operating costs by integrating core building technology and allowing operators to view and control these functions from a workstation. Energy Manager ties into EBI to collect metering and sensor data so managers can identify savings opportunities and better manage energy use.
The software displays where inefficiencies occur and provides recommended improvements. Organizations also can model various energy-saving scenarios by incorporating factors, such as equipment efficiency, use patterns and rate structures.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How Digital Twins Can Create Facility Management Efficiencies
- Maximizing CMMS Benefits to Benefit Department Performance
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs