Software - MGE UPS Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Network Shutdown Module v3.1 power-management software is designed for managing virtual servers, blade servers and N+X power redundancy level. It features a web-based interface and is compatible with several operating systems including Vista, Windows Server 2003 Standard x64 Edition and Xeon 64 or Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Novell, Redhat, Mandriva, Debian, VMWare ESX).
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs