Smoke Detector Designed for Access to Smaller Applications - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The FAAST line of aspirating smoke detectors FAAST XS device is ideal for smaller applications and uses the same trusted, innovative technology.
“FAAST XS is a small but powerful device,” says Christa Poss, Sr. Manager of Product Marketing for System Sensor. “It has a variable speed fan which allows users to select the best coverage for their space — up to 5,000 square feet — all in a single model. Plus it’s a more affordable option for small spaces.”
FAAST XS brings all the capabilities of FAAST Aspiration Smoke Detection —such as three-stage filtration, Very Early Warning Fire Detection, increased nuisance immunity, and various built in connectivity options – to a broader range of applications. Used with FAAST’s PipeIQ software, you can design, configure, and monitor any FAAST device within the product family.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA