- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Smoke Detector - Air Products and Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The HS-100 duct smoke detector mounts in air shafts, plenum spaces and other low air-velocity areas. It installs in surface- or pendant-mount configurations suitable for a variety of low- or no-air-velocity conditions. An all-in-one design eliminates the need to purchase and assemble a separate base or test unit. It requires low current draw for a universal fit with existing equipment.
It features in-place wiring capability, extended high temperature ratings, and connection features. Up to 30 units can be directly interconnected to each other and/or to MS- and MSR-series remote accessories. It also can be integrated with conventional external mount detectors to form a complete detection system. In the event of smoke detection, entire HVAC systems can be triggered to shut down, preventing the spread of fire and smoke through an air-handling system’s fans and blowers.
An on-board LED display indicates alarm and standby functions. Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance are simplified with a built-in magnet test facility and labeled, front-accessible wiring terminals.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA