- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Smart System Ensures Safe Delivery of Tempered Water - Watts Water Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Powers, a Watts Water Technology Company, announced the IntelliStation, a smart delivery system that allows managers of commercial and institutional facilities such as hospitals, hotels, universities, and multi-family residences to ensure safe and efficient tempered water delivery. The ASSE 1017-listed IntelliStation provides fast-response digital temperature regulation of domestic water within 2 degrees, even during low and zero-demand periods.
The IntelliStation is easily configurable in the field and does not require factory programming or the use of a laptop computer and proprietary software. A smart controller with a 3.5-inch full-color touchscreen interface displays nearly 200 combinations of critical data, including mixed outlet temperature, and mixed and return flow, as well as energy consumption. The IntelliStation also features a Sanitization mode that allows for high-temperature system purges to address bacteria and controls a recirculation pump to optimize loop performance.
The lead free IntelliStation integrates with building management systems and allows for safe and consistent delivery of hot water on demand. Native to IntelliStation are BACnet MSTP, BACnetIP and Modbus protocols. As part of an ASSE-compliant water distribution system that includes point-of-use mixing valves at each fixture in the plumbing system, the IntelliStation provides optimal control for maintaining the water temperature selected by a facility.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation