The Skills Guide for Facility Managers details 10 must-have traits for those new to the industry
This peer-to-peer networking session will cover best practices for working with young facility professionals
Reliable Controls Corp.
website | Company information
Reliable Controls released revision E of the SMART-Space Controller (SSC), which adds new features and improvements to existing features.
The core new features include:
• An on-board 0-2000 ppm optional CO2 sensor
• An expanded Control BASIC programming space, increased from 1000 bytes to 2000 bytes per program
• Latching relays, which allows both AC and DC loads to be switched
• Next generation microprocessor
• A Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) feature allows outputs to be controlled from the buttons and display
• Support for new Control BASIC functions (RAMP and FLOAT)
• A new end-of-line slide switch supports manual points reporting
The SMART-Space Controller is designed for small pointcount, standalone or distributed network applications supporting up to 200 SSCs per network. Models include up to 4 outputs and 4 inputs. Options include any combination of occupancy sensor, humidity sensor, CO2 sensor, real-time clock, and temperature changes.