Single-ply Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Tuff single-ply membrane uses 18-by-9 weft-insertion scrim for increased strength, improved weathering performance, and increased longevity, according to the company. Membranes are available in 2.5-foot, 5-foot and 10-foot wide rolls in 100-foot lengths. Thicknesses of 50 and 60 mils are available. Can be attached mechanically, induction welded, or adhered.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements