- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Single-ply Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Tuff single-ply membrane uses 18-by-9 weft-insertion scrim for increased strength, improved weathering performance, and increased longevity, according to the company. Membranes are available in 2.5-foot, 5-foot and 10-foot wide rolls in 100-foot lengths. Thicknesses of 50 and 60 mils are available. Can be attached mechanically, induction welded, or adhered.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know