- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Single-Ply Roofing - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The custom-fabricated roofing system is designed for any flat or low-sloped application. The system is easily installed without disrupting building operations, and it is durable, leak-proof, energy-efficient, and virtually maintenance-free. Factory prefabrication reduces rooftop seaming by up to 85 percent, reducing the possibility of installation problems and future maintenance headaches.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems