- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Single-Ply Roofing - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard® Extreme™ is the first TPO membrane designed with the use of building-integrated solar in mind. This new grade of membrane is designed with higher reflectivity and heat resistance and can survive more than 180 days at 280 degrees before failure. The membrane has survived accelerated weathering tests designed to simulate approximately 45 years of exposure to South Florida sun. Its long life means that rigid solar arrays that do not result in high temperatures can be installed with confidence that the membrane life will go beyond the array warranty.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems