- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Silicone Roof Coating - West Development Group - Facility Management Product Release
HSS 535 and HSS 540 from West Development Group are one-component, moisture-curing silicone rubber roof coatings designed for use on sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam.
These coatings can be rolled or spray-applied and touch-up work can be done with a brush or a roller. Ready to use on commercial or industrial roofs, silicone roof coatings should be applied to a dry, frost-free surface. They are tack-free within one to two hours and cure at normal temperatures in two to six hours by reacting with moisture in the air, forming a durable and flexible moisture-free seal.
When applied properly, both coatings form a seamless, self-flashing seal; resist oxidation, wind-driven rain and snow, as well as ozone; and offer resistance to cracking, peeling, shrinking, or becoming brittle and stiff.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option