Silicone Roof Coating - Progressive Materials - Facility Management Product Release
Pro-Eco Sil HS 3200 Series silicone roof coating has received the NSF Protocol P151 – Health Effects from Rainwater Catchment System Components certification. This program establishes and validates testing guidelines for products that come in direct contact with rainwater that is used for drinking, and certification confirms that the HS 3200 series Pro-Eco Sil silicone roof coatings do not leach contaminants into the water that runs across them. The low VOC, high solids silicone roof coating is designed to provide a seamless waterproof membrane over top of an existing roof surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements