- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Silicone Coating - Gaco Western Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
GacoSil S-20 is a single-component, moisture-curing, rubber roof coating designed for use on sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, metal, concrete, wood, built-up roofing, and most single-ply roofs. The coating passed the ASTM E108 flame spread test and earned the Underwriters Laboratories Class A fire rating – the highest level of fire protection available. Other ASTM testing provided ratings for tensile strength, tear resistance, hardness, water immersion, permeability, reflectance, emittance and flash point.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know