- Custodial Assistant »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Sensor Faucet - Sloan - Facility Management Product Release
The Optima faucet line features more than 300 enhanced models. The improved Optima faucet line maintains the spout designs and adds wireless capability. The Sloan ConnectApp, available for free for both iOS and Android, enables building owners and facility managers to collect data and adjust settings without having to disassemble the sink or spend time working on the restroom floor.
Sloan Optima faucets now come with standard mounting hardware. All connections are quick-connect and eliminate under-sink clutter, while the faucet control includes an integrated water shut-off, a twist-off solenoid, a quick-change battery pack and a sensor range adjustment button for those who don’t want to use the smartphone app. The same faucet can be powered by four AA batteries, a wall adapter plug, or an optional hybrid energy turbine.
Water-saving features, including LEED compliant 0.35 gpm sprayheads and adjustable timeouts.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Touchless Options to Increase in Restrooms
- Facilities Focus on Hygiene in Restroom Upgrades
- Overcoming Renovation Challenges to Deliver Upgraded Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms