- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Seam-Welded Membrane can be Adhered or Attached Mechanically - Flex Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Flex FB Elvaloy KEE membranes employ hot-air welded seams, and can be either fully adhered or mechanically attached. A high molecular weight solid plasticizer, Dupont Elvaloy KEE does not migrate from the membrane, maintaining flexibility and toughness throughout its service life. Available with smooth backing or fleece backing in rolls up to 10 feet wide. System is compatible with asphalt.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know