- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Seam-Welded Membrane can be Adhered or Attached Mechanically - Flex Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Flex FB Elvaloy KEE membranes employ hot-air welded seams, and can be either fully adhered or mechanically attached. A high molecular weight solid plasticizer, Dupont Elvaloy KEE does not migrate from the membrane, maintaining flexibility and toughness throughout its service life. Available with smooth backing or fleece backing in rolls up to 10 feet wide. System is compatible with asphalt.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?