Seam-Welded Membrane can be Adhered or Attached Mechanically - Flex Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Flex FB Elvaloy KEE membranes employ hot-air welded seams, and can be either fully adhered or mechanically attached. A high molecular weight solid plasticizer, Dupont Elvaloy KEE does not migrate from the membrane, maintaining flexibility and toughness throughout its service life. Available with smooth backing or fleece backing in rolls up to 10 feet wide. System is compatible with asphalt.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them