Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Scroll Compressors - Danfoss North America Motion Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The Performer HCJ series features: a hybrid scroll wrap that allows more capacity in less space; ductile iron scrolls and a carbon main bearing for enhanced reliability; a lower bearing ring and integrated stamped oil pan; optimized motor design. The light, compact compressors are suitable for any R-410A air-conditioning application.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation