- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Scroll Compressors - Danfoss North America Motion Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The Performer HCJ series features: a hybrid scroll wrap that allows more capacity in less space; ductile iron scrolls and a carbon main bearing for enhanced reliability; a lower bearing ring and integrated stamped oil pan; optimized motor design. The light, compact compressors are suitable for any R-410A air-conditioning application.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation