- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Screw Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The AquaForce® 30XW water-cooled unit is designed for cooling and heat-recovery applications. It can produce hot water at a controlled temperature for use in various heating applications to maximize heat recovery and increase overall system efficiency. The chiller uses non-ozone-depleting HFC-134a® refrigerant, and it exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards. The chillers are available in 150-400-ton models optimized for cooling or heat-recovery applications.
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation