Screw Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The AquaForce® 30XW water-cooled unit is designed for cooling and heat-recovery applications. It can produce hot water at a controlled temperature for use in various heating applications to maximize heat recovery and increase overall system efficiency. The chiller uses non-ozone-depleting HFC-134a® refrigerant, and it exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards. The chillers are available in 150-400-ton models optimized for cooling or heat-recovery applications.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation