- Facilities Technician »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Room Air Purifier - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Room Air Purifier uses a three-stage process to clean the air in rooms up to 1,000 square feet. The portable Steril-Zone air purifier uses the company’s UVC Emitter to clean the air of bacteria, mold and viruses. The UVC lamp combines with a high efficiency air filter and long-life carbon filter to remove particulates, VOCs and microorganisms.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts