- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Project Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Room Air Purifier - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Room Air Purifier uses a three-stage process to clean the air in rooms up to 1,000 square feet. The portable Steril-Zone air purifier uses the company’s UVC Emitter to clean the air of bacteria, mold and viruses. The UVC lamp combines with a high efficiency air filter and long-life carbon filter to remove particulates, VOCs and microorganisms.
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Secondary IAQ Considerations for Reopening: Humidity, UV
- Good IAQ Matters: Now and Into a Post-COVID Future
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts